C.U.E., Inc. is a world leader in the manufacturing of urethane products for the corrugated paper industry.
All C.U.E. products feature proprietary urethane formulations and strict, ISO-9001-certified processing controls to create products specifically designed for the demanding applications of the Corrugated Industry.
Improve Cut and Score Quality: Timesaver anvil covers are moulded in-the-round and precision ground to a smooth and exact thickness.
Solid steel backing. Guarantees dimensional stability throughout the life of the anvil cover. Timesaver's solid steel lock bar eliminates the soft spot over the keyway for consistent cutting around the entire circumference of the cylinder.
Reduce Die-Cutter Downtime: The unique solid steel lock bar and exclusive pry bar tool achieve the industry's fastest anvil cover installation and rotation times.
Maximize Anvil Cover Life: Timesaver's drastically reduced rotation time allows for more frequent cover rotations, maximizing cover life. C.U.E.'s proprietary urethane formulation is engineered to withstand even the harshest die cutting applications.
Dual-Width Design: Exclusive to C.U.E. Dual-Width Timesavers are twice as wide. Half the number of seams across the cylinder means improved cut quality and a huge saving in installation and rotation times.
Manufactured to Precise OEM Specifications: All Timesaver anvil covers are produced to exact original equipment manufacturers' specifications guaranteeing precise fit and performance from every anvil cover.
EZ Lock Anvil Covers are high-quality, meshed-backed covers and feature a jigsaw-style locking mechanism.
· Safe & Easy to Use - Reduced weight & operator-friendly design means the EZ Lock is easy to install, rotate and use with Boltless installation
· Improved Cut and Score Quality: The EZ Lock covers feature a proprietary backing – DuraCore TM - that helps the cover maintain its fit even under the toughest die cutting conditions.
· Excellent cutting and scoring performance: The extra-reinforced keyway area helps to eliminate the soft spot that can occur while cutting over the keyway with other designs.
· Maximum Anvil Cover Life: EZ Lock design advantages combine with C.U.E.'s proprietary urethane formulation to maximize the longevity of the covers. Fast, simple cover rotations can be performed more frequently, further adding to the covers' life.
· Available in standard width, dual width, and custom width.
With our expert knowledge on everything from consumables to tools and technologies to all-in-one solutions, we’ll help your business make the best decision.
If you’re ready to find out more about how GMS Pacific can help you, make sure to speak to our team today.